How to Buy Jamoncoin from Binance
1) Download BINANCE on your Apple or Android device.
2) Go to “market”. On the mobile swipe up and you will appear in the “market” window. Once there, open the PANCAKESWAP App (you can search for it if it does not appear).
3) Open the App and create your own Wallet (it’s totally free).
4) Click continue and generate your “seed” in your Wallet (it will be your password to the application).
5) Recommendation: Write it down on paper and keep it carefully, don’t lose it and never give it to anyone! If you lose the seed you lose your funds.
6) Check the seed generated by trustwallet by tapping the words in the correct order.
7) You have now created your Wallet. Transfer your BNBs or USDT from your Binance wallet to your new wallet. Simply choose the currency you want to transfer (BNB or USDT) and include the amount.
9) Before proceeding with the swap you have to check in the settings (setting) that the slippage is set correctly to 1%. Then select the amount of BNB you want to swap for JMC and click on swap as shown in the image below.
ATTENTION! For each transaction on Pancakeswap small commissions are paid in BNB. It is therefore strongly recommended to always leave a BNB amount equivalent to a few euros on your Trustwallet. If you run out BNB you will have to buy more BNB to do more transactions.
So, it is important not to spend all the BNB, leave a small percentage for commissions.
10) When the swap has been made, you need to approve the transaction and wait a few minutes to view the amount of Jamoncoin purchased. If the swap fails, repeat the operation.